Range of particle filters for the Aftermarket
AMC is a manufacturer of particle filters for the Aftermarket that stand out for their effectiveness:
- They have a ceramic body in alveolar design conforming to OE, composed of silicon carbide (filtering efficiency greater than 95%) and cordierite, an Aftermarket alternative.
- The housing, in stainless steel, has been manufactured from top quality materials for a perfect finish.
- It includes the latest advances in technology, CNC, automation and robotics for greater manufacturing accuracy.
- Approved in accordance with the current European Regulation R-103.
- These have a unique serial number that allows traceability and facilitates AMdpf quality management.
- It includes a mounting kit for correct replacement of the AMdpf.
There is an extensive catalogue, with more than 100 entries at present and new entries in development. Available in the TECDOC catalogue, with OE cross references and the characteristics of the article being consulted.
Looking for a model in particular?
If you are looking for a specific model you can contact us or access the TECDOC area to search within our stock.