WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files sent to your browser and installed in the terminal you use to browse. Their purpose is to store information that can be gathered later.
This technology is essential to ensure that this website and its content function correctly; it also ensures its integrity, availability and relevance. In addition, it provides significant advantages in terms of the services provided, making the site easier to navigate and improving its usability.
Cookies cannot read any data stored on any terminal; nor can they harm or alter your device.
DEFINITIONS USED BY THIS COOKIES POLICY
- Website usability: is the experience when the user browse, use and interact on the website.
- Aggregate Information: nominal data, provide statistical information.
- Terminal equipment: computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Equipment of the user who browsing on Internet.
- Publisher: the website owner.
- Third: external entity, collaborator, provider of services or related to the publisher.
- The person responsible for the cookie: the publisher, responsible, owner of the website.
- User’s browsing habits: trends which are showed by the user when browsing through the website. For example: how long you stay on a webpage, the pages you visit, the selections you make and sometimes where you go next.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: own cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from or a domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies. If the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher, itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered to be the publisher’s cookies.
According to the lenght of time that they remain active:
- Session cookies: this is a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while you are accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: this is a type of cookie where data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a specific period of time, which may span from several minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: this type of cookie is needed in order to browse our website and for it to work properly. They allow, for instance, traffic monitoring and data communication, entry to restricted access sections,the use of safety elements and content storage in order to show videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are either handled by us or by third parties; they allow us to count the number of users and obtain statistical measurements and analyses of how users use our website. To do this we analyse browsing on our website with the objective of improving the range of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies enable us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space available on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
EN CONCRETO, ¿QUÉ COOKIES UTILIZAMOS?
- _ga: Adwords. Period: 2 years
- _gat_UA-87162907-1: Adwords. Period: 2 years
- pll_language: know the language. Period: 1 year
- wp-settings-1: WordPress Configuration. Period: 1 year
- wp-settings-time-1: WordPress Configuration. Period: 1 year
HOW CAN I ALLOW, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES?
Pursuant to the provisions of Spanish Royal Decree-law 13/2012 you are advised that you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options inside your Internet browser. If you block them, it is possible that certain services that need to use them will not be available to you.
Below you will find links to information about how to activate your preferences in the leading browsers:
You can find more information about the cookies, here.
Applicable law: Ley 34/2002