Click to view the certificates
Cases Included / excluded from the warranty
One of the main advantages of the AMC cylinder heads is its reliability. However, in the event that the cylinder head shows any malfunction the first consideration must be:
“Is this due to a production fault?”
If the answer to this question is yes, the warranty period is 2 years against any production fault, from the date the cylinder head began to operate, regardless of the number of kilometers traveled. The cylinder heads returned to AMC to be tested must be protected for shipping with proper packing.
Any failure not related to manufacturing process such poor assembly of the cylinder head or of the components of the cylinder head, the use of low quality coolants or water from the tap, the abusive use of the engine or when there is clear evidence of a poor maintenance will not be covered under warranty.
The cases are excluded from the warranty
Internal leakages due to aluminum corrosion, caused by the use of low quality coolants or due to the use of water from the tap instead of a good quality coolant.
- On a camshaft’s cap due to over-tightening or due to an incorrect assembling of the cap.
- On the injector housing, due to an excessive torque applied.
- In some other part of the cylinder head during the assembly of components due to an over torque of the cylinder head bolts, the glow plugs, etc…
Bumps or scratches made to the cylinder heads out of our facilities. In particular, on camshaft’s caps caused by falls or collisions.
- At the bottom of the housings of the injectors, due to an insufficient torque and causing high temperature gases escaping. This can also occur when old damaged or crushed washers are used.
- In the pre-chamber or in the sealing surface of the pre-chamber to the valves. These defects are usually due to a malfunction of the injection system, in particular due to an incorrect operation of the injectors.
- Aluminum erosion can also be caused by incorrect tightening of the cylinder head bolts, by a prolonged overheating or due to a malfunction of the turbocharger system.
IF YOU WANT TO SNED ANY PRODUCT TO BE REVISED BY AMC, PLEASE FILL UP THE FOLLOWING FORM, EXPLAINING THE CLAIM YOU WANT TO MAKE AND PROVIDING TO US AS MUCH DETAILS AS YOU CAN.
On the form you have to indicate your address, phone number and sending complete instructions as specified below:
- Approximate date when the new AMC cylinder head was mounted on the engine.
- Causes that force to remove the old cylinder head from the engine.
- Elements accompanying the cylinder head to explain the report (valves, pistons ...).
- Any other customer remark.
Thank you for purchaising our products